Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Ryan Young

Unless I'm missing something, Tyrese had multiple instances throughout the game with either boneheaded plays or simply no execution. It wasn't until the final 4 minutes or so when he finally stepped up. At one point he was 2-7 from the field, and could not hit an open 3.

TBF, I wasn't watching as much of his defense as his offense. He had some big stops at the end from what I remember.

The one thing I always appreciate about Ryan is that he plays his ass off. He's not the most talented player but he definitely gives 100% effort every game. Did exactly what you'd hope a senior leader could provide in a situation like last night. He battled, he played physical and I really feel like was a calming presence on both ends even if the box score doesn't jump out at you. He played a great game in a situation where Duke needed someone on the front court to step up to the challenge. Well deserved props for him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom