Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Ryan Young

The fact that Young often gets to play with four guards is probably helping matters there.
That was the case for most of his playing time yesterday, but it isn't true for the season overall. He's played roughly 65% of his minutes this season with Flip on the court next to him, by my estimation.
It was also true in the OSU game from what I saw.

But how about next time you just let my inaccurate statement slide instead of coming in with facts?

The fact that Young often gets to play with four guards is probably helping matters there.
That was the case for most of his playing time yesterday, but it isn't true for the season overall. He's played roughly 65% of his minutes this season with Flip on the court next to him, by my estimation.
It was also true in the OSU game from what I saw.

But how about next time you just let my inaccurate statement slide instead of coming in with facts?
Aye aye! I'm only fulfilling my duties as a member of the Ryan Young fan club.

1-2 for 2 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 blocks. Lol.

Have to admit he won me over a good bit tonight. His lack of ability to affect anything at the rim unless he's in perfect position is what it is, but he had some nice defensive possessions tonight. He's a good player to have in these types of games.

Also, the G-G-Grandison-Whitehead-Young lineups are very interesting to me. They only seem to happen with Young - which baffles me, since he's the one big I'd expect to need to have some help protecting the rim.

Scheyer must get something I don't though, because I believe that was the lineup to pushed things to 15 and effectively ended it.

Like I mentioned earlier, I generally like Ryan Young's defense. Way better than I expected. He's in position, which can go a long way.

Still want more Flip at the 5.

This is our new one true god:

FlVPaK-XkAYnS_6.jpg

Last edited:
Absolute workhorse.

He has limitations, but his effort creates so many positive outcomes.

I think he and this team are going to be remembered very similarly to Matthew Hurt and the failed COVID team. A uniquely transcendent individual season for a team that makes it ultimately meaningless.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom