Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Ryan Young

One thing you have to love is how he plays as hard and physical as a psycho with temper problems, but isn't dirty and somehow never loses his cool even a little bit. Like every other play, I half expect the refs to need to come in and break up a barking/shoving match like when Grayson would always get tangled up with dudes, just based on how physical and extra he is. I don't think it's happened once, though. It's like he dedicates every ounce of energy to trying to win and there's none left over to care about or respond to anything else.

One thing you have to love is how he plays as hard and physical as a psycho with temper problems, but isn't dirty and somehow never loses his cool even a little bit. Like every other play, I half expect the refs to need to come in and break up a barking/shoving match like when Grayson would always get tangled up with dudes, just based on how physical and extra he is. I don't think it's happened once, though. It's like he dedicates every ounce of energy to trying to win and there's none left over to care about or respond to anything else.
This may literally be what's happening. I've never seen anyone breathing as hard during a timeout as him. It can't be easy for an extremely large and slightly doughy man to play harder than small guards for 20 straight minutes.

Ryan didn’t even attempt one last season so I’m sure he won’t he launching many in a season. But seeing as he shot close to 70% from the FT line I wouldn’t be opposed to the occasional wide open 3 attempt to keep the defense honest. Or even an elbow/FT jumper. Young does 99% of his work in the post/paint though-I can’t remember a basket last season he shot outside of 5 feet from the basket.

SIAP, but damn, we were apparently +18 in Ryan's 11:27 today. I haven't watched the game yet, but that makes it seem like his foul trouble messed stuff up.

The refs decided very quickly that they were not going to let him play today. His foul out was pathetic.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom