Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tarik Black

When Duke gets him, then all the Black haters will come out of the woodwork.

tumblr_lxnsobf2lk1r8y18wo1_500.jpg

I've been out of the loop but he hasn't decided on where he's transferring to yet has he?

MrAntHux said:
He's waiting on wiggins to commit
Oh.

Is that all?

And here I was thinking that Black was waiting for Tupac 2.0, the Anti-Christ, or the friggin Easter Bunny.

Visit starts tomorrow. Still think he's a "meh" recruit but has the potential to be really useful.

Still, I want Amile starting at the 5

I'm slightly more on board now that I know how injured MP3 is.

That is to say, I've gone from not wanting to land him to being indifferent about it.

I hope he goes somewhere else just because it will piss off TDD so much. CMon, SethDawk, and bldevilaj or whatever his name is will declare our national title hopes dead.

However, if we do get him he could bring some energy/athleticism off the bench for us. Like a shittier version of Miles as a senior. Maybe like a sophomore Miles.

Farmer, no idea if that was a real request to articulate my position or not. I forget that some people haven't read the 100 pages of Tarik Black threads on TDD.

Or the Nom threads.

I agree with how my desire for him has shifted from no thanks to "Sure, we'll put you to work." He's no game changer in my eyes but could be useful in certain matchups like Charles Mitchell and Robert Carter.

Just don't know if he'll be happy transferring to play that role. Probably looking for something a little more.

The one main issue I have with Tarik Black is that TDDers are delusional at just whose minutes he'll take. They have this idea in this head that K will send "fatass" Josh to the bench to ride the pine forever, while Black comes in and puts up a double double and everyone rejoices while we go 13 deep (walk on zaf as the 13th man) and run run run while our staff and players make fun of Josh for yelling while rebounding.

When in reality Josh still gets 15 minutes, we're going to have to deal with even more shitheads posting reactionary threads like "wHY THE FUCKX IS JOSH GETTING AMILE MINUTES WHAT THE FUCK COACH K IS IN LOVE WITH THIS HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING" who actually expected Josh to play zaf minutes.

Call it childish reasoning but since i'm not allowed to stab those people in the throat through the internet i'd rather not read it at all.

To my mind a vote for Black is a vote against Amile more than Josh, regardless of what TDD wants to happen.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom