Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

GOT Season 7 episode 5 spoiler

Littlefinger is ahead right now, but I hope this just the show building up drama. Bran knows everything that happened, him not spilling the beans to his sisters, eventually, wouldn't seem right. I don't see how LF makes it out of this but hopefully the show is just bluffing.

Some amazing scenes in this episode- the Davos stuff was great. Next week is going to be insane...definitely going to some major character deaths next week North of the Wall.

Jon is not a bastard- he has the right to the throne...and I also thought it was interesting, and maybe I am reading it wrong, but I think Jaime was beginning to take note of how insane Cersei is during that hug.

The thing I bolded in your spoiler was glossed over tonight, but Samwell cocked his head at the mention of the name of Jon's father. I don't think it's because he knows, but just a weird coincidence.

It's definitely going to come into play.

Littlefinger is more annoying than interesting. With every main character having developed into a fan favorite in spite of (or because of) their flaws, Littlefinger is as close as there is to being Joffrey or Ramsey for the show now. I don't find this necessary with a clear evil present and the central tension of the show existing aside from Littlefinger: waiting for all of the main characters to unite against the one true evil like the Avengers, and then seeing which one stabs the other in the back first once that is over.

this may seem obvious, but i think that Berric and Thoros are heading North of the Wall simply to protect Jon and die for him. I think they saw this in the flames.

Poor Dickon. So noble, so brave, so stupid. Given the time constraints, I'm wondering why they built his character up so much if the only plan was to roast him

Poor Dickon. So noble, so brave, so stupid. Given the time constraints, I'm wondering why they built his character up so much if the only plan was to roast him

Purely for the opportunity to create this meme.

elnuyja2wzez.jpg

I think GoT was definitely hinting towards Samwell becoming the Lord Tarly- with Highgarden now open I wouldn't be surprised if/when Jon becomes King he will put Samwell in charge of Highgarden. And with Gendry back, a Baratheon son, it appears that (if he survives next week) he might revive House Baratheon since they are now extinct.

I think GoT was definitely hinting towards Samwell becoming the Lord Tarly- with Highgarden now open I wouldn't be surprised if/when Jon becomes King he will put Samwell in charge of Highgarden. And with Gendry back, a Baratheon son, it appears that (if he survives next week) he might revive House Baratheon since they are now extinct.

Yeah but Sam would have his own castle already. He doesn't need Highgarden when he has the family home.

In order to avoid getting spoiled by HBO's accidental airing of episode 6 in Spain (Twitter and YouTube are being inundated with episode 6 "theories"), I rushed to watch it tonight.

Wow! A lot of shortcuts in the episode, but the Night King taking out one of Dany's dragons was incredible.
Anyone else getting tired of the Arya/Sansa back and forth?
And man does Cersei just seem like an irrelevant nuisance now.

Anyone else watch the episode, yet? There are excellent quality streams/downloads available.

In order to avoid getting spoiled by HBO's accidental airing of episode 6 in Spain (Twitter and YouTube are being inundated with episode 6 "theories"), I rushed to watch it tonight.

Wow! A lot of shortcuts in the episode, but the Night King taking out one of Dany's dragons was incredible.

Anyone else watch the episode, yet? There are excellent quality streams/downloads available.

Since it's been shown this season that there are no wasted scenes or words (other than the life and death of Dickon Tarly), I think all of that seemingly pointless back-and-forth will ultimately be for a purpose.

On the other hand
I thought the back-and-forth between Tormund and The Hound was hilarious. Every time they put the Hound in situations like that, it's a good scene. His reaction to Tormund's professed love for Brienne was great.

I watched it last night and it's a phenomenal episode. Arya giving Sansa the blade and explaining what the faces do makes me think they'll kill Littlefinger together and Arya will wear his face for a period to gain some as yet unknown advantage.

The Night King taking down Viserion is fascinating because everyone just assumed Dany would be able to fly over and kill them all easily. Knowing that the WW can do just as much damage and now have a fucking ice dragon tilts those scales back to even if not slanted towards them. Dany/Jon need to quit fucking around and just eliminate Cersei to remove all distractions.

Are the writers going to pull an "Oldboy" with Daenerys/Jon, with them not finding out they are aunt/nephew until they have had lots of sex, and after they have told Jaime/Cersei how disgusting incest is? Or will the writers emphasize that incest is normal in Targaryen culture so that the audience is less grossed out? The conversation between Daenerys/Jon at the end of the episode was clearly foreshadowing some relationship between them being thrown off by their blood relationship.

Does anyone have a stream or link? I usually don't do this, but the internet is a terrible place. Someone just purposely spoiled something big from the next episode, and I'm not taking anymore risks on having the entire thing spoiled.

Does anyone have a stream or link? I usually don't do this, but the internet is a terrible place. Someone just purposely spoiled something big from the next episode, and I'm not taking anymore risks on having the entire thing spoiled.

Looking for the same thing... I know people probably shouldn't post a source, but a PM with link would be appreciated.

I might not ever finish The Leftovers. My wife decided to give up on it, so now I have to decide if it's worth my precious alone time (which almost never occurs unless I want to sacrifice even more sleep).

I might not ever finish The Leftovers. My wife decided to give up on it, so now I have to decide if it's worth my precious alone time (which almost never occurs unless I want to sacrifice even more sleep).

My recommendations have little to no value, but I would absolutely 100% recommend finishing The Leftovers. An all-timer for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom