Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Also season finales should be exempt from spoiler tags after it has aired along with spoiler tags for season premieres. Every other episode in between, sure spoiler tags. The season premiere and finale should be must watch live viewing.

Also season finales should be exempt from spoiler tags after it has aired along with spoiler tags for season premieres. Every other episode in between, sure spoiler tags. The season premiere and finale should be must watch live viewing.

Sunday nights until around 2am I used to work at the movie theater scooping popcorn and filling up large soda's, earning my minimum wage- anyway- until I would watch GOT from the night before, I really had to stay off of the internet for this exact reason.

True Detective season 3 is official. The small synopsis I've read is it being set in the Ozarks based around an Arkansas State Police Detective. It stars Mahershala Ali, who I don't know much about. He has an oscar so he must be pretty solid. S1 was the greatest season of television I've seen and season 2 was trash so I'm not sure what to expect. If s1 was a 9.5 and s2 was a 5 then I'd be thrilled with a 7ish ranking, hopefully higher.

True Detective season 3 is official. The small synopsis I've read is it being set in the Ozarks based around an Arkansas State Police Detective. It stars Mahershala Ali, who I don't know much about. He has an oscar so he must be pretty solid. S1 was the greatest season of television I've seen and season 2 was trash so I'm not sure what to expect. If s1 was a 9.5 and s2 was a 5 then I'd be thrilled with a 7ish ranking, hopefully higher.

I think it's going to be great- they made good selections with the directing.

I am one episode away from finishing Ozark. It's gotten better and better as it's gone on. It seems like it could set up very well for future seasons, if that's in the works.

I don't see any way that can get away with not making a second season. Especially since they are coming out with narcos 3.

Pablo's dead

Just finished Ozark, and it was fantastic!

Maybe I'm just a pussy, but no way I would continue watching if...

....the preacher had killed that baby. I don't mind some dark stuff, but good grief. That was tough to watch.

My wife had to leave the room during that scene. I kinda watched in disbelief that they'd put something like that in.

Just finished Ozark, and it was fantastic!

Maybe I'm just a pussy, but no way I would continue watching if...

....the preacher had killed that baby. I don't mind some dark stuff, but good grief. That was tough to watch.

Same here. I was just saying don't do it, don't do it.

1) I enjoyed that the anti-hero is not nearly as villainous as Walter White. I hope they keep him roughly where he's at now, or even have him change for the better. No interest in watching Walter White's character arc again.

2) Ruth is still my favorite character. I loved all the Langmores. Felt really bad for Russ.

3) The other FBI agent calls Agent Petty a sociopath early in the season. Hard to disagree with that assessment.

4) The show had several genuinely shocking moments, from a plotting perspective, yet they all felt earned. Probably the best example is #5.

5) I did not expect Darlene Snell to blow Del's head off. Yet it fit perfectly with her character as we'd seen so far. And while I'd have liked to see Del's partnership with the Snell's this ups the stakes even more.

1) I enjoyed that the anti-hero is not nearly as villainous as Walter White. I hope they keep him roughly where he's at now, or even have him change for the better. No interest in watching Walter White's character arc again.

2) Ruth is still my favorite character. I loved all the Langmores. Felt really bad for Russ.

3) The other FBI agent calls Agent Petty a sociopath early in the season. Hard to disagree with that assessment.

4) The show had several genuinely shocking moments, from a plotting perspective, yet they all felt earned. Probably the best example is #5.

5) I did not expect Darlene Snell to blow Del's head off. Yet it fit perfectly with her character as we'd seen so far. And while I'd have liked to see Del's partnership with the Snell's this ups the stakes even more.
Darlene blowing the back of Del's skull off was a holy shit moment for me for sure! The FBI agent is batshit crazy and obessed. Agreed on Ruth as well as where Bateman's character is.

The show creators said they had planned for 5-6 seasons for Ozark. I loved the first season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom