Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tre Jones

Minnesota is like a province of Canada, so it's really not surprising he'd be on point when it comes to his semi-countrymen.

Can't help but to feel good about this one. Early decision should be good for us.

We are celebrating a good young man locking himself into a future involving a career-ending injury or auto accident?

TorontoDuke is 1 for 1 in starting threads to land us a recruit. His pending threads are Reddish and Barrett.

Just eyeballing this... STPFS has the worst track record. His only two threads started are Kevin Knox and College Basketball 2016-17.

For those more in the know than me, what is Stones' projection to the NBA? 1 year guy? 2-3?

TorontoDuke is 1 for 1 in starting threads to land us a recruit. His pending threads are Reddish and Barrett.

Just eyeballing this... STPFS has the worst track record. His only two threads started are Kevin Knox and College Basketball 2016-17.

Wait isn't the Knox thread successful given we all hate him and he didn't come here? I'd say I am 1-1.

Wait isn't the Knox thread successful given we all hate him and he didn't come here? I'd say I am 1-1.

Well we didn't hate Knox until AFTER you made the thread, so...

780hWER.png

Boner inducing

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom