Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

You know he know.

Roy took a lot of sketchy dudes at Kansas. Hasn't had to so much at UNC - except for a few non-students. Be interesting to see what the FBI has on Little.

If the NCAA decides he can't play, is he even allowed to practice with the team?

Not that it will happen. We could never be that lucky. I expect UNC junior Nassir Little is going to give Duke Head Coach Capel and his team of gritty gym rats more than they can handle.

UNC is going to land a mega-class on the corpse of Adidas. Honestly brilliant. We're finally going to see Roy with 2009 talent again.

After watching some Little tape, him and Johnson will be a formidable wing duo if Roy decides to go small. Woods-Felton-Little-Johnson-Dirty work big will be a good lineup.

I am blanking on who Johnson is. But I like "Little Johnson Dirty" as a string of words.

Ah, didn't realize he had two years. They could have a real nice team next year after they land Semi-Shitty and Zion. Duke-UNC title game, Duke loses, K retires.

Is Zion seriously considering them? I thought it was more of a Duke-UK-Clemson-SC battle.

IC thinks they looked like shit in their game, if that makes anyone feel better.

Last edited:
They always think that. I imagine they're extra smug this year, with their shiny new banner and the blessings of the NCAA.

I caught a little of the game. They did kinda look shitty but they are without Berry.

Congrats to Luke Maye on receiving this honor. I would have Maye as the favorite to win ACC POY at this time. Wish there were a tinge of sarcasm in this, but there is not. He's the only competent big man in a system that loves rebounds and putbacks, on a team that will be among the top few in the conference again. He would actually be the perfect stretch 4 for the NBA if you eliminated the top 99% of the talent pool from the NBA.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom