Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2017-2018

Luke Maye is the best college player in America. Legitimate chance to win back to back NPOYs.

Yeah Pinson, especially, has surprised me. I just wasn't enamored with him during his recruitment and never thought he would pan out.

It's almost impossible to not be decent as a 5* senior in today's CBB landscape. We will have to hope that Bagley wins his matchup against 1st team All American Maye.

I have learned that Seventh and Jalek Felton are not good.

Berry is Berry. They’ve been very good on the strength of huge jumps by Maye and Williams. They also haven’t gotten Cam Johnson yet.

That said, Maye and Williams have combined for greater than 50 percent 3 point shooting so that at least isn’t sustainable.

Jalek Felton being this bad is one of the more surprising developments of this season. People close to the program over the summer, and start of practice said he looked like a legit one and done type player. Now he can’t even beat out Platek for minutes

Jalek Felton being this bad is one of the more surprising developments of this season. People close to the program over the summer, and start of practice said he looked like a legit one and done type player. Now he can’t even beat out Platek for minutes

Did you guys get Derryck Thornton'd?

Edit: Oh my god, just looked him up on Pomeroy. Brutal. Completely unplayable.

Roy is the luckiest moron alive.

I mean, sure they develop their bigs well. But we develop our wings well and I would consider it dumb luck if Jack White averaged 21 ppg as a junior.

Maye is hot on Bagley’s “heels” in the kPOY race, as the 6th best player in the country, statistically. Pun intended.

Trae Young has put some separation behind him as the best player in the country.

I'm with the crowd that says Maye comes back to earth against stronger competition. Nevertheless, he has exceeded expectations.

Maye would be a perfect stretch 4 at Duke, and the most hated basketball player in the world.

I am with the Canadian. Maye has looked great against mediocre talent but as soon as he went up against MSU he looked average at best. Sure he has exceeded expectations but I think even Bolden could do that against who UNC has played so far.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom