Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2023-2024

What is this UNC team's destiny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then he gave up the And 1 bucket on the other end. Their 8th man killed then down the stretch. Head scratching he was in the game at such a crucial time. Shooting that shot shooting 17% from 3. The last guy on the court you want shooting. Terrible decisions late. But no surprise, He played for Lville last season. He didn’t experience a lot of winning basketball then. Crazy!

As well as Pax getting 15 mins to Elliot Cs 13 mins or Seth T. 11 mins. Makes no sense but Roll Tide!

interested to see what happens with this roster over the offseason. I’ve heard UNC will probably go hard after Cade Tyson, Adou Theiro and that Reynauld center from Stanford. I’m not a big fan of that center. I think if Ingram, Davis come back you have to try and get an athletic defensive center.

What a great thing to wake up to. I went to bed unc was up 55-53 and all I hoped for was 1000 texts when I woke up and that’s what I got. This is so great. And a Bacot missed dunk helped pave the way? Almost unbelievable.

lol @ these Cormac Ryan quotes below. 25 years old. 5 years of college basketball. 3 different teams.

"And then, in real-time, the rest sank in. How once Ryan takes off his jersey, there’s no putting it back on. Season, over. And for him? College basketball career, over. Just like that. Gone forever.

Ryan’s lip quivered. A deep exhale.

“You know, I’m sad,” he continued, much more slowly, “that this is gonna be the last time with this group. Love these guys. Love this university.”

"
It was a phenomenal coaching job by Alabama’s Nate Oats, flatly refusing to let RJ Davis beat his team single-handedly. And it was the opposite by Hubert Davis, who had plenty of fire on the sideline but few solutions.

In the coach’s postgame locker room, Davis sat with his head in his hand, blankly staring into space. He will have to sit with his result and the role he played in it."

1711716735954.png

"
It was a phenomenal coaching job by Alabama’s Nate Oats, flatly refusing to let RJ Davis beat his team single-handedly. And it was the opposite by Hubert Davis, who had plenty of fire on the sideline but few solutions.

In the coach’s postgame locker room, Davis sat with his head in his hand, blankly staring into space. He will have to sit with his result and the role he played in it."

View attachment 2449

His hit rate on the 'Van Wilder' archetype is batting damn near 100%. I worry an undefeated season might be in the cards if he starts offering scholarships outside of our nation's Kappa Sigmas

In all seriousness Hubert will have a much harder sell to the portal this year, especially if they keep one or more of Davis and Ingram. Last year he had multiple starting slots to offer, this next year not so much, since Cadeau will absolutely expect to start, as well as incoming Ian Jackson, and probably Trimble/Washington/Powell as well

This the Duke equivalent of a Blakes fast break in crunch time
View attachment 2446
This dude was 4-19 from 3 on the season and had the balls to take that shot
I didn't watch. Why was he even in the game at that point?

I couldn't understand any of UNC's 2nd half rotations. They played Withers a ton, some dude name Wojcik (who I've only ever seen in garbage time) 15 minutes and basically glued Cadeau to the bench. Wojcik hadn't played double digit minutes in a game since February 10th. Hubie completely lost faith in Cadeau and in turn, guys that normally weren't playing big minutes were suddenly in the hot seat.

The fact he kept letting Davis chuck shots (he was 4-20) was actually insane when Ingram and Ryan were producing. Davis and Cadeau were a combined 7-29 (24%) shooting while the rest of the team was 23-49 (47%).

Grant Nelson for Alabama went from being hot garbage at the end of the 1st half to suddenly being Gordon Heyward 2.0 in the 2nd half, he couldn't be stopped. I'd highly recommend watching a replay of the second half if you're able to and fully enjoy the glory of Bacot blowing a crucial dunk late. It was a super entertaining game and even better the way it ended.

I’m embarrassed to admit how giddy and how much gloating I’ve been doing since I saw the score last night. Stayed up til 5:30 in the morning enjoying a ton of Tar Heel tears.

Am I crazy for thinking this was one of their more hate-able teams in a while? Bacot is obvious. I feel like Cormac Ryan is obvious too. Ingram talked entirely too much shit for someone who will never do anything outside of college. The entire celebration in Cameron after the game, Hubert not apologizing (far as I know) for their handling of that situation, the Zayden High dude on the bench is an All-American douche. Combine that with how much their former players talk shit (Brice Johnson and Theo Pinson first come to mind here) and are generally far from being anything resembling impartial (Joell Berry, KJ Smith) and I feel like my hatred for them right now is at an all time high.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom