Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC General Discussion

If we aren't already, I hope we start using every tool in the book to get more 5 stars to Duke. Cheat like there's no tomorrow.

Give me Zion and Emmitt.

Wow that's even softer than the most cynical believed.

Yeah, didn't even bother with the standard "throw non-revenue sport under the bus" that they usually employ.
Fuck this joke that is the NCAA. If I'm a member school and they come knocking, at this point I'd just laugh and tell them to fuck off.

K better be on the phone with Steve Wynn and Pagliuca and anyone else connected to Duke with deep pockets.

Time to play ball. Zion better get a Bentley if he wants it.

This is fine. Just think of what you are feeling today after 7 years of eager anticipation from when the NCAA began its investigation, and it will be very similar to what you feel when Trump's 8 years in the White House are finally over and he is replaced by Mike Pence as our next President.

This is going to lead to the death of the NCAA. To not even give them a loss of a couple scholarships is remarkable. They didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Here's the main outcome of all of this: UNC may actually become Duke's rival now in terms of how much other fans hate us. UNC won't surpass Duke in hate, obviously (no human being in history can be hated as much as Grayson Allen), but the gap could certainly close a bit.

Just lol @ deferring to the schools on this shit as the justification given.

NCAA: Are you guys paying players?
Capel: Nope
NCAA: Okay then, have a nice day.

Here's the main outcome of all of this: UNC may actually become Duke's rival now in terms of how much other fans hate us. UNC won't surpass Duke in hate, obviously (no human being in history can be hated as much as Grayson Allen), but the gap could certainly close a bit.

For the remainder of the off-season yes, but it will be forgotten once the season starts and everyone gets so irrationally upset over Grayson Allen and Coach K talking to officials.

C'mon, man. Who could hate a team featuring baby blue argyle sweaters and a farm animal mascot?

Bilas already on SportsCenter slamming the NCAA without mentioning anything about UNC impropriety.

Fuck Bilas, gimme my e-cash baby!!

I definitely a lot of cash on all the other bets I placed though. Can't believe they didn't even get a scholarship reduction.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom