Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC General Discussion

AxeS24 having the "Star Player" label on his profile is a massive oxymoron.

And yes, I know it's an auto-thing determined by post count.

But still. Lol.

PS: Fuck the NCAA, again.

This is a great post. 10/10

I'm just amazed UNC actually was able to use the argument that yeah we cheated but it's not in your by-laws and get off free

Evrard and UNC's Team of Attorneys and
pr somehow convinced Enforcement to leave off 10.2.b of the AANOA...even though the COI can think for themselves. The idea is that NCAA doesn't have to "prove" frats. Either

1. UNC self-reports hahaha

2. Public Documents including incriminating emails and data on Wainstein Report

3. Accrediting Agency (SACS) whose primary mission is to make sure classes and programs are not bogus.

Ask they have to do is cite (2) and (3) here. Like UNC athletes, someone else has already done their homework for them! Just turn in the damn paper!

The Dog Ate My Typo!

Roy gets another "break" getting to season Felton and Woods for several weeks while Joel Berry is out with a broken hand.

That's just more rest for Berry and a great excuse if they lose unexpectedly.

To be fair to Roy, K would expect Allen or Duval to play with a broken hand, ad give zero minutes to Goldwire.

To be fair, if K had any idea how to take advantage of these opportunities, we'd have been way more successful in the last 6-7 years when Kyrie/Kelly/Amile/Harry/etc. returned after giving others a chance to step up. Instead, K is relieved to be able to justify a six man rotation for long stretches.

Reading how IC reacts when they have their first OAD player that is mediocre at best like a Jalek Felton will be worth it. They're just about the only top 10 college program who hasn't had to deal with that yet.

I don't understand why UNC is doing this. They just went to back to back National Championship Games and won one of them with a different approach. It is/was working for them. Jumping into the one and done won't work as well for them because a lot of their one and dones will underachieve. Roy isn't going to change much of offensively to suit his one and done talent the way Coach K will, and he won't play an open style the way Cal does.

They landed Little solely due to the FBI investigation. If landing that commitment now has them changing their one and done plans, well then it won't work.

Unless I'm just an idiot and the plan is now to recruit one and done prospects and keep them for the sophomore seasons like they did with Barnes, and just do it more often.

A friend of mine at the UNC/UNCG/UNCW/ECU event today just messaged me saying UNC lost to UNCG.

No they suck but Roy was using lineups that would have Dean tossing in his grave during that stretch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom