Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Well, I posted to Insta, FB and Twitter this morning, and the Tweet just isn't there. Weird.

Anyway, here it is.

Good to know. I would have hated for the OBX to disappear forever because those waves were crazy!

I had no idea a hurricane could go from category 1 to 5 in the span of a day.

Wrightsville Beach lifeguards had to pull 25 people out of the water yesterday. Apparently all those rip current warnings are #FakeNews.

As someone who has pulled a lot of people out of the water, sometimes I wonder if we should just let people drown.

Looks like the warm weather is coming to an end

btw, 64 and sunny

This morning was pretty nice. Leaves were pouring down pretty heavily on my car as I left the house. Was fun to watch.

It was stupidly cold this afternoon and this evening. The wind made it even worse. I hate winter.

10 degrees in northern Durham county at the moment

We are at 2°F this morning which is about the coldest I can remember it ever getting here. I think it may have fallen below frozen a few years ago. I let the dogs out for a bit this morning, and they were like reluctant to say the least.

4 where I am, high of 8. Was zero this morning.

Looking forward to driving back to Durham for some warmth.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom