Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 7: The Naval Academy

You gotta pick that ball up clean and run, but then again it's Duke, probably would have resulted in a Navy TD

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, being pissed at the fat guy for not picking it up and running 80 yards for the TD, but then I remembered it's Duke. Ball would've probably been heaved into the end zone and a Navy guy would've caught it.

Assuming Duke doesn't Duke the rest of this game, they'll need to do this to get to a bowl:

Win 2 of @UVA, NCSU, @WF

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Assuming Duke doesn't Duke the rest of this game, they'll need to do this to get to a bowl:

Win 2 of @UVA, NCSU, @WF
Or sweep the state in November.

#OurState

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Win 2 of @UVA, NCSU, @WF
Don't forget about UNC

As a taxpayer and concerned citizen I'm worried by some of Navy's decisionmaking here.

With Boone looking like a senior Thad Lewis, who is a starting QB in the NFL, and looking at the current Sagarin ratings, I think Duke will be favored significantly in all 3 of those winnable games. Even @UNC is winnable, but Duke will be underdogs.

Projected spreads:

@UVA: Duke favored by 3-5
@VT: VT favored by 12-14
NCSU: Duke favored by 2-4
Miami: Miami favored by 9-13
@WF: Duke favored by 4-6
@UNC: UNC favored by 3-5

First successful fake kick in school history. They truly can do no wrong this half.

If our football fanbase [existed and] had the mentality of our basketball fanbase, the main talking point would be Cut showing no faith in Ross Martin.

Well, it seemed like we converted somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% of our PATs in the Roof years.

If Duke had beaten Pitt, and they would've done so if Boone played, then we'd be talking about a very possible 8-win season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom