Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Carter Jr.

It's also worth pointing out that Carter fouls less than Shelden did as a freshman and around the same amount he did as a sophomore.

And that's why it's a bummer he'll only be here for a year. He'll get the fouling figured out, just probably not while he's here.

Carter is now 7-14 from 3 on the year. Granted tonights shots were of the we dare you to shoot variety, but still...

That’s really all he needs to be able to hit though. Be a legitimate threat to make wide open 3s.

I liked how he responded after that physical as hell foreigner (ew) irritated him early in the game.

Carter became a top 5 pick tonight, IMO.

Him confidently stroking open 3's means Duval doesn't have to.

He doesn't get enough credit for being ridiculously well rounded because of his body type. He's not that far behind Bagley as a ball-handler, and he's a better passer and shooter.

Monster game against FSU. Battled foul trouble to finish strong. I'd like to see him do a better job of taking advantage of smaller players in the post.

As we all knew the way to beat this team was high ball screens with whichever big Wendell is guarding. He was fucking awful. Do they watch any film? Had no idea what to do over and over and would run into our guys trying to recover on hedges making it worse.

Also didn’t help he had hands of brick today rebounding.

We really missed Bolden today and I say that with full sincerity

As we all knew the way to beat this team was high ball screens with whichever big Wendell is guarding. He was fucking awful. Do they watch any film? Had no idea what to do over and over and would run into our guys trying to recover on hedges making it worse.

We know from the video with Duval that they do indeed watch film, but all they analyze is face strength.

We know from the video with Duval that they do indeed watch film, but all they analyze is face strength.

Yeah, I kept thinking about that Duval video as he did one terrible thing after another last night. He really wanted to be the hero again.

Yeah, lots of risky forced passes last night, trying to replicate his earlier performance. His face was very powerful, though!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom