Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who are you?

I finally got around to reading this thread. It's been really nice e-meeting and posting here with you guys.

I am nobody special- just a college student from one of the poorest regions in the country. Not smart or rich enough to go to Duke undergrad, but I've been a huge Duke fan since my first year of following college basketball (2001-2002 season, and yes, I will forever hate Tom Coverdale) J.J. Redick was my favorite player as a youngster because he's from Appalachia like I am, and he was really good.

I love basketball, football, baseball, and New York City. Grew up on NASCAR but my childhood idol is retired, so I don't really watch anymore.

I am likely the least educated and maybe the dumbest poster here, as this is a very smart board, so the fact I've not been banned yet is a testament to the type of folks you are. I will start working on becoming a better poster, so we will see if that hard work bears fruit down the line.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom