Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who are you?

We coined a new term, "misanthropist", that captures most of the posters here very well.

Im conservative but I hate everyone that shares my values

I was kind of kidding. Im not sure where my political leanings lie, Im really just for common sense and decisions that benefit our country as a whole. Im pro-"make our country like Germany but better"

Topher said:
I was kind of kidding. Im not sure where my political leanings lie, Im really just for common sense and decisions that benefit our country as a whole. Im pro-"make our country like Germany but better"
Ich stimme zu.

At the very least share your SSN. As a show of good faith, of course.

I'll be brief because I'm a private person at my core, and it's wrong to not be true to yourself: still in college, have never posted at TDD but lurked there for a while, and am a white boy from NJ who started rooting for Duke in 2001 (contemplating becoming a Kansas fan if they manage to win it all this year).

Almost forgot, SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX. Catch me as I fall...

I assume that SSN isn't yours, but nevertheless, I didn't want to take any chances. Went ahead and blacked it out.

--JohaadDBC

Grit said:
I'll be brief because I'm a private person at my core, and it's wrong to not be true to yourself: still in college, have never posted at TDD but lurked there for a while, and am a white boy from NJ who started rooting for Duke in 2001 (contemplating becoming a Kansas fan if they manage to win it all this year).

Almost forgot, SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX. Catch me as I fall...

I assume that SSN isn't yours, but nevertheless, I didn't want to take any chances. Went ahead and blacked it out.

--JohaadDBC
do yourself a favor and do not become a Kansas fan. my series of schools i hate are Alabama, UGA, Kansas. The fans are obnoxious, don't shut the hell up about basketball, nor do they speak intelligently about it.

on top of that most of them didnt even go to Kansas. I can't wait for them to lose.

Since I get crap from DukeNukem for never posting:

I went to Duke a couple of times, so did my wife.
I work in the software consulting field.
I live in the DC area.

I also go to a lot of games with DukeNukem.

Starting off posting here small... by revealing personal information. Nice.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom