Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Anyone watch Kansas/MSU? I'm really impressed with Kansas' early season offensive execution. They run a lot of clever offensive sets that are designed for only one outcome, so the sets are predictable, but they executed them perfectly last night. They also executed well out of timeouts.

Also, MSU really has guard issues. Lots of turnovers.

I actually thought before last night that Kansas is the team I would bet on to win it all if I had to choose one team in the top 10. I think they’re underrated while Gonzaga and UCLA are overrated. The roster is very experienced.
I didn’t get to see any of the Kansas game last night though.

I listened to a Game Theory podcast, and Sam Vecenie eviscerated Izzo for his gameplan against KU. He said they kept trying to post up against McCormack. Since he doesn't move well in space, you're letting him off the hook by posting up against him. He also mentioned that they didn't run anything for Christie despite his being guarded by a 6'0" guy.

Just something to monitor if Kansas plays a team that can actually spread them out. I think even we could theoretically do that despite our shooting. Just set high ball screens with Keels or Banchero.

Vecenie and his guest ranked the teams Duke, Kansas, UK, and then a big gap...MSU.

I listened to a Game Theory podcast, and Sam Vecenie eviscerated Izzo for his gameplan against KU. He said they kept trying to post up against McCormack. Since he doesn't move well in space, you're letting him off the hook by posting up against him. He also mentioned that they didn't run anything for Christie despite his being guarded by a 6'0" guy.

Just something to monitor if Kansas plays a team that can actually spread them out. I think even we could theoretically do that despite our shooting. Just set high ball screens with Keels or Banchero.

Vecenie and his guest ranked the teams Duke, Kansas, UK, and then a big gap...MSU.

Nutsack of November.

On a neutral court, obviously Villanova wins this. UCLA needed overtime and terrible officiating to survive on their homecourt.

Both teams appear to have excellent spacing and shooting.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom