Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Nova looks great.

I'm a UCLA skeptic. Not convinced that an 11 seed who made a fluky tournament run is actually deserving of a top 5 ranking.

Agree on all above. And Nova should have easily won - the 2nd half officiating was dreadful. Samuels is awesome and Tyger Campbell's hair is an abomination.
My main takeaway is how much worse UCLA's shot quality was than Nova's. But I remember thinking that about UCLA in the tournament last year too. They take so many contested midrange shots off of isos.

The shot that sent it into overtime looked like Sean Woods' shot that put UK ahead of Duke in 1992. I've heard that K said "We're not losing on that bullshit shot" or something to that effect.

I also noticed that UCLA has another fat, lumbering center. Between Josh Smith, Tony Parker, and the new guy, it seems to be a tradition.

Georgetown continuing to be bad is a significant factor in Duke getting studs from the area like Trevor Keels and Jeremy Roach.

Gonzaga is going to murder us. Apparently Holmgren is just gonna chill on the bench while they win by 40.

Reactions: aiw
I think Timme might hate Holmgren though. I literally haven't seen Holmgren touch it once. Timme has taken about 15 shots since I turned it on.

This is kind of weird, tbh. He's completely being frozen out by his own team and coach.

Gonzaga really does have the best program in college hoops right now. Even without the level of social media video production that we have.

The fact that Duke has two titles during Gonzaga's run of dominance and Gonzaga has none seems completely absurd. In my opinion Gonzaga has done everything better during that time period. Superior player development. Superior offensive schemes. Superior roster construction. I truly blame their shitty conference. They don't play anyone good for three months, so they forget what good competition is like.

Few may also be a little Budenholzer-y. Amazing system, but not the best manager of in-game situations.

Is Few going to land another top 5 prospect after the way he's treating Holmgren? He's playing him for like three minutes at a time, and he might as well be Joey Baker while he's out there.

Not sure if even the NIL is enough to compensate for the damage college coaches do to NBA prospects.

Gonzaga getting badly outrebounded as they play Timme at center. Maybe this isn't Mark's fault. Maybe centers are now unplayable in college too.

If I were Holmgren, I might sue Timme after this. This is maybe the most selfish performance I've ever seen. Going to cost him millions of dollars.

Granted, Timme is 15-19. I guess this is what it would have looked like if senior JJ Redick played with AD.

Avery Benson looking like if Jason Momoa joined a Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom