Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jaemyn Brakefield

Ole Miss is having one of their best recruiting classes in years, so maybe one of their signers is recruiting Brakefield and the rumors are stemming from that totally made up scenario.

Clement is my last name, so I agree. I like to think he's a very distant relative.

His evaluation from Evan Daniels:

"Solid size for a forward. A smooth athlete. Motor has a come into question at times. Skilled lefty. Can stretch defense with shooting. Has ability to score off dribble. Adequate handler and passer. Good rebounder and defender when playing with passion. Should develop into a first-round draft selection."

Blurb from a free article on 247: “I’m a versatile combo forward that can play with anybody really,” Brakefield told 247 at the time. “I don’t really have a position, but just can play everywhere on the court. I can guard multiple positions and just flourish in any kind of system, but definitely in Coach K's system.”

Brakefield shot 30% from 3 and 84% from the FT line his senior year at Huntington Prep.

Second number is sexy and forecasts improvement in former.

I am getting high on next year's team. Someone beat some sense into me.

Blurb from a free article on 247: “I’m a versatile combo forward that can play with anybody really,” Brakefield told 247 at the time. “I don’t really have a position, but just can play everywhere on the court. I can guard multiple positions and just flourish in any kind of system, but definitely in Coach K's system.”

Brakefield shot 30% from 3 and 84% from the FT line his senior year at Huntington Prep.

Second number is sexy and forecasts improvement in former.

I am getting high on next year's team. Someone beat some sense into me.
Everytime you get high on anything you get banned from here.

I just learned you can see posts of posters you have on two-way ignore if you try to quote people replying to them.

I mean, it didn't really bother me or anything. Just a funny quirk. Easy to avoid.

He’s on Zion O’s live twitter stream, didn’t realize he played with Jalen Johnson in the summer. Also apparently already close with Mark and Henry

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom