Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Josh Hairston

Basically the issue is that he's better than Murphy right now. And we want to win games for seeding purposes. So when Jefferson is not out there or Plumlee is in foul trouble, Hairston plays.

Murphy got a nice stretch of minutes today and did really nothing good besides a couple of rebounds. Hairston did some actively bad things, but also made his usual hustle plays and got some putbacks/layups.

Well, first of all, Mason sat for a while. Second, when he was in, FSU had decided to crowd the paint and give up three pointers (very bad decision). To his credit, he didn't force anything.

As for Josh's six shots, several of them were at the end of plays that were going nowhere. Someone needed to put up a shot and he caught the ball while open.

I agree that it shouldn't happen. Hard to disagree with yesterday's results though.

Apparently Josh has an arm infection due to cut from Wake game. Arm is in a sling and not sure if he will play against State.

Great, so we'll lose twice to them. Might as well amputate.

Mason is going to have to stay out of foul trouble and mp3 is going to have to step up.

TDD is going to get what it's always wanted.

I say we have Mason play as close to 40 minutes as possible and Amile play 30+, foul trouble permitting. Then our first sub should be Murphy.

Lol. Awesome. Leslie and Howell will combine for at least 50 and 30 as we end the game with Marshall and Murphy.

Don't forget we used double Plumlees at the end of the last game and put Mason on Leslie when he was torching us. Not sure it is ideal, but we might see some more of that.

Unleashing flesh-eating bacteria is taking Duke hate to a whole new level.

Say what you will about Wake, but I always thought that was the coolest team name/mascot in college basketball. Duke isn't far behind, of course.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom