Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Patrick Tape

I see a middle class man's Marques Bolden. Probably slightly worse level of impact. Okay piece. Nothing to get overly excited about, especially in modern basketball. High chance he's better than Javin and Jack.

Masking Tape?

(can't read the article)

Not concerned. If anything, a Tape decommitment would be a positive. I was never excited about an Ivy League guy. The best grad transfers in the history of grad transfers (Reid Travis and Kerry Blackshear) weren't exactly game changers. This guy is at least a tier below.

Will force K to go smaller when Williams is taking a breather, which is unquestionably a good thing. Any of Johnson/Hurt/Coleman can man that spot.

Glad I started this thread. I feel like my track record has not been great. I started a Ziaire Williams thread too.

Not concerned. If anything, a Tape decommitment would be a positive. I was never excited about an Ivy League guy. The best grad transfers in the history of grad transfers (Reid Travis and Kerry Blackshear) weren't exactly game changers. This guy is at least a tier below.

Will force K to go smaller when Williams is taking a breather, which is unquestionably a good thing. Any of Johnson/Hurt/Coleman can man that spot.

Best grad transfer in the history of grad transfers was undoubtedly Cam Johnson. Of course Roy got him for two seasons too. Fuck Bilas.

Best grad transfer in the history of grad transfers was undoubtedly Cam Johnson. Of course Roy got him for two seasons too. Fuck Bilas.

Forgot him, but yeah.

And Tape is now officially gone per Daniels.

Good riddance and fuck him!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom