Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Goddamn I hate how often it asks if I want to use Youtube as my old user name or my real fucking name. Why is it every fucking time?

Try putting the peanut butter on your balls and inviting one of NOD's dogs over.

rhfarmer said:
Try putting the peanut butter on your balls and inviting one of NOD's dogs over.

fh.jpg

So, I ordered some off-brand bluetooth speakers from an online retailer, as they were decently reviewed and on enough of a sale to make the risk worth it to me. Of course, they arrived, and the bluetooth was broken.

I figured I was out of loud, as it would cost so much to ship them back it wouldn't really be worth the hassle, but I finally remembered to just call the place and check... and shockingly, the customer service rep just told me to keep them and they'd just send me new ones so I wouldn't have to pay for return shipping.

So cool. "Altatac" are good people.

I had a similar issue today but with Amazon. My package arrived damaged, so I called them up. They are overnighting a replacement to me with return postage.

Pantone287 said:
So, I ordered some off-brand bluetooth speakers from an online retailer, as they were decently reviewed and on enough of a sale to make the risk worth it to me. Of course, they arrived, and the bluetooth was broken.

I figured I was out of loud, as it would cost so much to ship them back it wouldn't really be worth the hassle, but I finally remembered to just call the place and check... and shockingly, the customer service rep just told me to keep them and they'd just send me new ones so I wouldn't have to pay for return shipping.

So cool. "Altatac" are good people.

Sounds like you bought it from some African guy with a fake store front.

You get much better deals when you buy speakers from the trunk of someone's car. Esp around Durham.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom