Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

desktop-1410447071.png

May be able to see an aurora as far south as Maryland tonight. Lhys should definitely be on the lookout.

aiw said:
May be able to see an aurora as far south as Maryland tonight. Lhys should definitely be on the lookout.

I was in work most of the night, but I didn't see anything at 2 a.m. when I was going home.

I read elsewhere that in the context of the show what he said was not quite like what is being reported.

People say he's a douchebag or an asshole. I personally think he's legitimately crazy.

I guess this could go in here, the kids and the alcohol thread. My wife took my son down to Charleston for the weekend to see her sister. I get the whole weekend to myself. There are so many things I want to do and that should get done. I think I have started it off right by downing a bunch of coffee and Bailey's Irish Cream.

rome8180 said:
I read elsewhere that in the context of the show what he said was not quite like what is being reported.

People say he's a douchebag or an asshole. I personally think he's legitimately crazy.

A really good friend of mine was Kanye's personal masseuse on his world tour a few years back. She went all over the world with him, was paid very, very well, and he never hit on her once. A guy like Kanye, you can't imagine how surreal their lives are. He would do a show, and their would be hundreds of women back stage after the show to party with him. At every tour stop. I could see how your reality would be pretty warped by fame and fortune.

Not offering excuses for him, but real life is over when you get that famous.

aiw said:
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/09/22/10/43/woman-undergoes-surgery-to-add-third-breast

Woman undergoes surgery to add third breast

Holy shit...she has serious mental issues.

Welp...I'll be having nightmares for the rest of my life.

My new idea for a social media app/website is SHITTER.

It's basically Twitter combined with Instagram for people who want to take selfies on the toilet.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom