Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Z-Rating and Game Predictor

Nationwide efficiency has jumped above 100 for the first time this season. PPP keeps going up and Tempo keeps going down

What's up with the "project any game" thing? Just a spreadsheet now. Couldn't figure out how to do anything with it.

rome8180 said:
What's up with the "project any game" thing? Just a spreadsheet now. Couldn't figure out how to do anything with it.

Someone must have changed the sheet. Its back to normal now.

Zack, isn't there a way to have it to where people have to separately save the spreadsheet to make changes? That would help you out so that people can't change the template unless they save a copy.

There are two sheets, the raw data sheet and the game sheet. The game sheet needs to be active to use it.

Chib, if it's not editable, the drop downs dont work.

What does the Z-rating predict for BC? Precitor still not working. (Though I guess the numbers aren't updated either.)

rome8180 said:
What does the Z-rating predict for BC? Precitor still not working. (Though I guess the numbers aren't updated either.)

Duke by 11...76-65. I wouldn't expect it to be much different when I update the numbers. Probably the same spread but maybe 77-66.

WTF is a precitor? Lol at that typing.

11-point road win makes me feel comfortable, though with the way we've been playing in the last three I wouldn't be surprised to win by more. Hopefully the game actually takes place when it's supposed to.

Duke continues to fall. Down to #7.

Back up to #5. Predictor has us favored by 3 today.

If we can get Kelly back hopefully we'll stay in the top five. A win versus Miami would help us immensely.

Pitt, with their top 10 Offense and Defense, is a lock for the Final 4 along with Florida.

Duke moves to #6, Virginia to #14.

Only including games with Ryan Kelly, we have the #1 offense and #1 defense.

At least I think thats what my code is telling me. Will confirm later.

Offense wise, i'm not surprised. But not sure if I see that defensively. While the UNC game was amazing, I don't think we were anything special against Miami or VT. Unless you are including the games before Kelly went down.

DurhamSon said:
Offense wise, i'm not surprised. But not sure if I see that defensively. While the UNC game was amazing, I don't think we were anything special against Miami or VT. Unless you are including the games before Kelly went down.
They are adjusted for the strength of the other teams offense.

Are you including the games before Kelly went down? Or just the last three with him back?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom