Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2015-16 Discussion Thread

So if I'm correct, in the time since UNC last landed a top 25 recruit (Pinson) we've landed seven?

Jones
Okafor
Winslow
Ingram
Thornton
Tatum
Jackson

Kennard and Allen could also count as top 25 depending on which service you use.

Also, was Jackson their only top 10 commit since Barnes?

One top 10 player in five years? That's incredible. We've landed six top 5 guys in that same time period.

UNC gets Syracuse and BC as their non-rival home and away games this season. Another fucking soft schedule.

Can't really complain all that much because our schedule is pretty soft too.

However, we deserve it after last year's gauntlet while UNC doesn't.

Syracuse might not be that bad. They should be as good at the 2-4 spots as anyone in the ACC, with vets in Cooney, Gbinije, and Roberson, plus Richardson and Lydon should contribute as freshmen. They just need help at the 1 and 5. Kaleb Joseph needs to suck less than he did last year for them to be good.

All good points Childress - I also think the Cuse zone could be tough on UNC unless Jackson & Berry become better 3 point shooters.

Tony Bradley commits, don't know much about that guy besides the fact that he is glued to the floor like Meeks

Stud. Just four spots left on the 2020 preseason all-America team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly wish we would get guys like this. This is why UNC is a title favorite this season and Duke is not.

I suppose this can go here. UNC can't even recruit alumni to play for them now, I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Barnes:

Re: UNC Roster for UK Charity Game
Friday at 10:19 PM
Reminder that current NBA players cannot play in this type of event unless their teams give them permission to do so. There are some that are rehabbing from injuries as well.

Oh, so Michael Jordan said no to his former UNC players participating, but he gave Aaron Harrison permission to play. Got it!

That's actually embarrassing. I feel bad for UNC. Even if they got Lawson, Zeller, and Green it would still be a huge mismatch.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom