Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movies

I've been hearing about this the last few days but hadn't looked into yet. It seems fucking awesome.

The moviepass thing interests me quite a bit but it pisses me off that there wasn't a list of eligible theatres easily available on their site. I don't want to sign up only for it not to work anywhere close to me.

The moviepass thing interests me quite a bit but it pisses me off that there wasn't a list of eligible theatres easily available on their site. I don't want to sign up only for it not to work anywhere close to me.
If you google it, someone on reddit made a simple site where you enter your zip code and it lists the eligible theaters in your area. They seem to have a solid presence because every theater in my area was listed.

Wind River ..... Really good movie. Everyone here will like it. Detroit and Dunkirk are better.

Also has anyone here seems Chuck? About local 1970s New Jersey legend Chuck Wepler. Liev Schrieber with a solid performance

If you google it, someone on reddit made a simple site where you enter your zip code and it lists the eligible theaters in your area. They seem to have a solid presence because every theater in my area was listed.

I tried that this morning but the site was disabled when I went to it.

Randomly caught Big Hero 6 on TV today. That was a great animated movie. Marvel is supposedly taking over the franchise for a sequel.

Sad to see Death Note is terrible. Happy to see Ingrid Goes West is great. That is probably only a download for me, though. Can't bring myself to watch in theaters anymore unless the movie is some grand epic action thing.

So is Ron howard directing the Han Solo movie? Zack? Or in what way is he affiliated
Yes. Sort of.

Phil Lord and Chris Miller were originally signed on to direct it and had completed 80-90% of filming when they were fired. Ron Howard was brought in to replace them. So he will be directing for the last 10-20% of filming, all of the reshoots (which will be extensive), and all of the post production and editing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom