Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

He says he's not going to make a list of schools or a timetable and that he'll just commit when he finds the right school. Somewhat refreshing.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/the-zio...over-disney-talks-with-coach-k-migos-and-more

Does anyone else cringe when they read secondhand reports of Coach K's recruiting pitches?

"I had a talk with Coach K recently and I asked him how I would fit into his system with the two players he already has committed in my class.

So he started telling me his original plan for the class and how he’d already planned to get those two players and how everything is working according to his plan. He said that every year he changes his system with new players. He said he was gonna play me the way he played LeBron (James) in the Olympics in 2012 so I did my research!

Coach K gave him the chance to showcase that he was still the best player in the world."

Come to Duke and play for the guy who gave the best player in the world the freedom to dominate Angola and Slovenia.

Reactions: TS9
I love the pitch. Still very bullish on the possibility of Zion, RJ, and Cam playing together.

Zion cancelled his visit with UK but may reschedule
I don't have the energy to sign up and all that, but telling Rupp Rafters that they frankly are going to swing and miss for Zion, Cam, and RJ would be very pleasing to me. The fact all 3 could (and should, IMO) end up in Durham has me thinking wild thoughts like Rihanna.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom