Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Also, it's amazing that yesterday the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee went even further than Mueller in implicating Trump and campaign working with Russia or lying about what they knew (Trump) and it's barely a whisper.

Stats losers squabbling about the affects of mail-in voting during USPS corruption and a global pandemic. This is life now. Thanks, Obama.

Significant narrowing, and Trump still has 2+ months to work with, plus a built in advantage of USPS corruption. No chaotic events like a new pandemic or another BLM uprising on the horizon. I think Trump has to be considered the favorite now.

This is the funniest thing he's said, up there with bashing Michelle Obama for not giving him credit for a higher Covid death count. The train has left the track.

The shark to Jerusalem pivot is first class.

Damn, the WaPost is fast in dragging up old Trump shark stories, especially ones that show today's rant lends Stormy credibility. :laughing:
In 2011, Daniels gave an interview to In Touch Weekly, which was published only after the hush-money payment became public. In that interview, she described being summoned by Trump to join him in his private bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007, a year after their first alleged encounter.

"The strangest thing about that night — this was the best thing ever,” Daniels said. “You could see the television from the little dining room table and he was watching Shark Week and he was watching a special about the U.S.S. something and it sank and it was like the worst shark attack in history. He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks.”

“He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die,’ ” Daniels continued. “He was like riveted. He was like obsessed. It’s so strange, I know.”

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom