Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

This is quite a good article. Also seems that Trump's touted ground game is a sham, at least in middle Pennsylvania.

Just nuke us all, honestly.

Cheer up, here's today's ABC poll!

Also, she's definitely not voting for him

I just hope 12 points is enough to counteract the theft. I thought the USPS temporarily stopped this shit after the outcry? I guess that was a lie.

He will commit perjury, then be even more incentivized to dismantle mail-in voting, so that Trump can win and pardon him. Democrats seem to constantly be caught in a lose-lose situation.

Ignore what Corn says, this email is just embarrassing for an adult to have sent.

I wonder who "We can aim guns at black people walking down the street if we want to," is going to play well with.

I'm not sure why Democrats are giving Republicans who dislike Trump a platform at their convention. Many of their voters don't like it and don't want to listen to people like Kasich, and this won't turn the tide in stealing Republican voters. Kasich opposed Trump in 2016 when he was Governor of Ohio and Trump in the end ran away with the state. It seems to me as if there is absolutely nothing to gain for Democrats by giving these people a platform.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom