Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kon Knueppel

Was listening to a Locked on Blue Devils pod about him. The guest, who was a national recruiting analyst, was saying that he went to watch Knueppel at some tournament. And he got a steal and had a 1-on-0 fast break opportunity. Pulled up at the 3pt line and swished it. This happened twice. This is gonna piss off fans, but I love it. Hope Scheyer encourages it.

Also, they were pronouncing his name Ka-Nipple.

guy seems like an analytic dream.

does his wingspan look short to anyone else?

Was listening to a Locked on Blue Devils pod about him. The guest, who was a national recruiting analyst, was saying that he went to watch Knueppel at some tournament. And he got a steal and had a 1-on-0 fast break opportunity. Pulled up at the 3pt line and swished it. This happened twice. This is gonna piss off fans, but I love it. Hope Scheyer encourages it.

Also, they were pronouncing his name Ka-Nipple.

I think he’s going to be a very well-liked player from coast to coast!

I'd say his arms look pretty average length, not like JJ or Girard (or MP3) short for his height.

I hope he gets up to a legit 6'6-6'7 range. I feel like you can get away with a lot less twitchiness and length if you're a beefy guy around that size. Starts getting into that Niang/Landry Fields/Bogdan type of tweener body.

Really curious how he handles more athletic defenders in college especially with his perimeter shot.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom