Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kon Knueppel

Was listening to a Locked on Blue Devils pod about him. The guest, who was a national recruiting analyst, was saying that he went to watch Knueppel at some tournament. And he got a steal and had a 1-on-0 fast break opportunity. Pulled up at the 3pt line and swished it. This happened twice. This is gonna piss off fans, but I love it. Hope Scheyer encourages it.

Also, they were pronouncing his name Ka-Nipple.

guy seems like an analytic dream.

does his wingspan look short to anyone else?

Was listening to a Locked on Blue Devils pod about him. The guest, who was a national recruiting analyst, was saying that he went to watch Knueppel at some tournament. And he got a steal and had a 1-on-0 fast break opportunity. Pulled up at the 3pt line and swished it. This happened twice. This is gonna piss off fans, but I love it. Hope Scheyer encourages it.

Also, they were pronouncing his name Ka-Nipple.

I think he’s going to be a very well-liked player from coast to coast!

I'd say his arms look pretty average length, not like JJ or Girard (or MP3) short for his height.

I hope he gets up to a legit 6'6-6'7 range. I feel like you can get away with a lot less twitchiness and length if you're a beefy guy around that size. Starts getting into that Niang/Landry Fields/Bogdan type of tweener body.

Really curious how he handles more athletic defenders in college especially with his perimeter shot.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom