Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kon Knueppel

I feel like we could maybe get a TDF branded #FreeTheKneuppel sign on TV at some point, once he's inevitably buried on the bench.

I feel like there's something in the idea of Knueppel "milking" the clock in a stall ball situation. Maybe we could call it lactating or something? Needs work.
It's more of an NBA thing, but if Scheyer can get him in a favorable matchup repeatedly, you have to milk the Knueppel until it's dry. If the opponents change defensive tactics, you have to tweak it.

Not sure how to handle a heat check situation. 'Keep working the Knueppel'?

Duke makes a huge, Kon-led comeback? They clearly latched on to Knueppel, who led them to victory.

Dean Smith would have encouraged Knueppel to be pointy after receiving a nice assist.

Trilly Donovan said he's heard from multiple sources that Schutt and Power are both transferring.

Now more than ever, we knead Knueppels.

Hoping he doesn't turn into another Schutt situation. Both same height (6'5") although Kon much stronger at the same age. Both known as fundamentally sound shooters with average athleticism. Kon strikes me as a guy who would do well as an upperclassmen because he knows how to use his body to make up for his lack of speed/quickness. Feel like he would outsmart a lot of younger players. Don't expect a lot of playing time next year due to the speed and physicality of the game being much more advanced than what he's used to, especially in his HS league.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom