Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

That reminds me of when Dana Altman left Creighton for Arkansas for like 3 hours. Arkansas people called the Hogs at his press conference, and he had this “WTF?” look on his face. I think he quit and went back to Creighton the next day.

I get why they have to do this, but it's pretty pathetic that the official league PR flacks have to go to bat so hard for a school that hates this conference and wants to abandon them as soon as legally possible

For whoever talked about the commissioner having to stump for us, it was too little too late. He should’ve been doing that yesterday when espn was sucking Sankey’s cock and giving him a ten minute segment to lobby publicly for the sec.

This is no longer a playoff. This is an invitational. This is wrestling where half the teams knows its scripted and the other half keep trying as if its real.

Fuck. This. Sport.

Last year of the 4 team playoff, at least. It has been a disaster for the sport. Should’ve just stuck with the BCS or expanded to 8 back in 2014. I also hate 12, but it’s not as bad as 4.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom