Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014-15 ACC games

JWill just said that UL's offense, with 17 points, is atrocious to watch without Chris Jones

Not sure if I have the heart to watch this Cards/Jackets game. 43 combined points early in the 2nd

UVA has had some terrible luck - the Brogdon/Perrantes collision was awful lastnight. Brogdon came back to play, but the backup point guard (Hall) looked pretty shaky

Looks like Perrantes is day-to-day

aiw said:
JWill just said that UL's offense, with 17 points, is atrocious to watch without Chris Jones

Maybe JWill was right.

I though NCST was going to piss that game away. They played solid down the stretch, and UNC made some really sloppy passes.

It is possible for State to tie UNC in the ACC standings. Duke has to beat UNC & State has to take care of their last 3 games (bottom of league except for Cuse)

State shoulda swept the Heels this year

Perrantes out at Wake tonight. This is a game Virginia needs to lose for Duke to have a realistic shot at winning the ACC regular season.

I was just coming here to post that I have a feeling UVa will lose tonight. Perrantes being out is a big blow.

Brogdon will have to step up in a big way for UVA to win. The backup point guard for the Cavs really struggled against FSU

That's tough. It must be tough being a team that gets worse when they lose players.

Hall hits his 1st 2 shots tonight. I am shamed.

torontoduke said:
Brogdon will have to step up in a big way for UVA to win. The backup point guard for the Cavs really struggled against FSU

rhfarmer said:
I was just coming here to post that I have a feeling UVa will lose tonight. Perrantes being out is a big blow.

What fucking moron posted this?

He scored 30 of them in the last 4.5 minutes. For real.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom