Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014-15 ACC games

Interesting. Well, the tweet in that article says that if they dont win, they need Duke to beat UNC, NC State to beat Syracuse, Miami to beat VT AND Pitt to beat FSU. So they better win if they want the 4.

Justin Anderson had an appendectomy today. He's out Saturday, obviously.

What a chokejob by Pitt down the stretch. They could have played their way into the tourney, and ended up laying down for a bunch of mediocre teams at the end of the regular season. Fuck them.

We should beat State. Only issue is that's its kind of a road game. I do think, given State's win today, a win against the shit team they play on Wednesday locks them into the NCAAT. Which is better than them having to beat us to get in.

State plays Pitt Wednesday at 7, and we play the winner Thurs at 7. If Duke won, the next game would be Friday at 9. The championship game is Saturday at 8:30.

I could definitely see State losing on Wednesday since it seems like they're a lock now for the tournament.

UNC has to play Wed against the BC/GT winner. Then has L'Ville Thurs. Likely UVA Friday if they win. I actually think they will beat L'Ville but lose to UVA.

Okafor-Brogdon-Grant-Cook would have been easy for me, and I would listen to arguments about 4-5 other guys for the fifth. Not Hanlan though.

Gottfried? LOL

I bet some asshole thought "wow, he beat Krzyzewski, Williams, Boeheim, and Pitino in the same season. That's some coaching heroics"

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom