Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] at UNC / at GT / VT / at Clemson

Rewatched the game. One thing I am sure was mentioned in chat but I didn't see here: Clemson fans are awful. I have no memory of them being this bad in previous seasons. They spent like 80% of the game booing.

I believe it's pronounced "CIempson";

I was able to go to the game, since my brother is a senior there. It was pretty absurd. Grayson got booed every time he touched the ball. They booed incredibly loud when Carter had to get his contacts replaced (which seems like a ridiculous thing to boo, btw). But there was also a fairly strong and vocal Duke contingent - definitely more Duke fans than I would have expected and towards the end they definitely made themselves heard with several Let's Go Duke chants.

Yeah, it was mentioned in chat that there seemed to be a lot of Duke fans there. I imagine it's still pretty cheap and easy to get tickets to a Clemson basketball game.

Yeah, it was mentioned in chat that there seemed to be a lot of Duke fans there. I imagine it's still pretty cheap and easy to get tickets to a Clemson basketball game.

On Friday the cheapest tickets were about $140 on the secondary market. I don't know what they were to start the season with Clemson maybe exceeding expectations as the season went on but I'd consider $140 for nosebleeds at Littlejohn a little steep.

For comparison, tickets for the Georgia Tech game were around $180 a few weeks prior to the game and had fallen to $50 the weekend of the game. Atlanta has a sizeable Duke contingent (used to be 3rd in the country behind NYC and DC) so there were definitely more Duke fans at that game.

That game at Clemson is going to be a doozy. Sure as hell not watching that one.

No I actually think we'll win that now. The season feels super predictable from here to me. It's about to get a whole lot better but end in massive disappointment.

@GTech- W
VT- W
@ Clem- W
Lou- W
Syr- W
@VT- L
UNC- W
ACCT- WGAF
NCAAT- Loss in first weekend

I hate to be the asshole that quotes my own posts but I’m gonna be that asshole. What kind of odds could I have gotten on this on Feb 8 if such a bet were possible. Let’s hope this rare streak of clairvoyance is over.

I'll probably re-watch the game twice today. Starting now, with the Above the Rim version. It's nice not having announcers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom