Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Louisville, Syracuse, at VT, UNC

Must find a way to make sure Grayson stays at this recent level now that Bagley is back. Tonight will be interesting.

I hope this repugnant offensive performance was an anomaly and not the beginning of a team shooting slump. That was disgusting.

We did just have our best offensive performance in a while before this.

I thought we generally took good shots tonight.

I was also generally very pleased with our effort level. We were on the floor a lot and fighting for loose balls.

Yeah, other than any shot Duval takes, shot selection was fine. They just weren't going in. I think it was DSon in chat who said something about the rims, after several minutes of both Duke and Cuse clanging misses. Maybe it actually was the rims?

Yeah, other than any shot Duval takes, shot selection was fine. They just weren't going in. I think it was DSon in chat who said something about the rims, after several minutes of both Duke and Cuse clanging misses. Maybe it actually was the rims?

Other than a Duval corner 3 that went half way in and rimmed out, I can't remember any other 3 point shot that was close enough for the rims to matter.

Hopefully Javin can just stay on the floor, he has been lately. But always just plays a little outta control.

Skipped watching the VT game. Had the wife look up the result to tell me if I should watch the replay or not. #winning

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom