Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Notre Dame

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To top this off, the Celtics will beat the full strength Bucks in Milwaukee without Tatum, showing his worthlessness.

It was kind of disgusting that K needed the entire section around them to be empty

9 conference wins, still no bad losses. Need 11 to make it for sure I think. 10 leaves us sweating and dependent on taking a game in the ACCT

I still remember that one interview after our first round win last year where he sounded completely incoherent

DurhamSon said:
9 conference wins, still no bad losses. Need 11 to make it I think. 10 leaves us sweating and dependent on taking a game in the ACCT (Thread reply)
Just beat KP #300 Louisville and split against VT/NC State in revenge games. If we can’t accomplish that, we don’t deserve to make the NCAAT, even with the UVA theft

Goddamn it, was hoping Cuse would lose. Gonna be a game-of-the-year sellout scene
on Saturday night.

I don't know what the annoucners and then Laphonso were talking about saying it's ok to leave Mitchell because he's a 30% 3 point shooter. He doesn't take many and they don't look good, but he was shooting 36% prior to the 2-3 tonight

If I was Brey I would’ve been fouling to extend the game there anyway, especially since we were in the single bonus and are known to choke at the line late

I was pissed we kept giving the ball to Roach instead of Proctor

I was surprised they didn't foul when we got the ball with 36 seconds left

Margins in our last 7 ACC wins:

We‘re better at finishing off close games than we were in the last few years of K?

Young had 8 rebounds in nine minutes, Lively and Flip played a combined fifty seven minutes and only pulled down 12. That can’t happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom