Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Wake Forest

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at the most recent one, too. Maybe I should stop going.

And our defense was pretty terrible for the last few minutes.

I'm kind of over this team right now. They're just not very much fun. Bunch of decent but not great players to whom I have no emotional connection and who may or may not be around again next year, not very exciting style of play, predictable crunch time collapses in every single game. Might shift to the "watch on replay if we win" model unless we take an unexpected leap over these next three.

Might shift to the "watch on replay if we win" model unless we take an unexpected leap over these next three.
This is the best model and one I use for almost every game. The main issue with this model is I am now even worse at handling my frustrations while watching live because I’m so used to only watching already knowing I’ll be happy with the outcome.

It would be interesting to see the SQ numbers before Duke went to its prevent (whatever you do, don’t foul) defense.

I haven't watched a game live in years, with the exception of some of the big ones and the games I attend live. Saw us lose to UNC twice last year and missed watching our win. So that was cool.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom