Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2022-23] Wake Forest

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My god, the Cowboys were still the defending Super Bowl champions. that's how long it was

I mean 1986-1994 (freshman year) then graduate1997, then
1998-2004

Devilsforlife said:
Clemson’s last was 1995, but Wake has lost more than they have
I walked through to snow to get there. That may have been K's last game in 1995. Crowd was sparse

You can blame your entire undergraduate experience on Gaudet. I have no such excuses.

" Duke went down at home, 75-70 to unbeaten Clemson in the Atlantic Coast Conference openers for all four teams."

recruiting misses were as big an issue as Gaudet. but hard not to notice that K took an even weaker team to the NCAAT the next year

That was Clemson's only win in Cameron since 1984

``I don't think we played horribly,' said Krzyzewski. ``Just not as precisely as we needed to in order to beat Clemson. They played a superb game. Their execution of what is an unconventional style was like a clinic.``It's the best way for them to play, and they never let us get over the hump. They made us spend a lot of time on defense and minimized our easy baskets.``They deserved to win.'\

Duke is 22nd in FT% at 76.4%. Duke is 354th in FT% against at 76.9%. It's totally crazy

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom