Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] ACC Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
GIR5c4DXEAAk6Dz

I don't see anyone in UNC's side of the bracket that can challenge them. However, I'm so low on Duke right now that I expect a loss to Syracuse.

Maybe we won't even hit that 25-win mark. Just end the season on a three-game losing streak. Rationally, though, we should make the Finals of this.

I think the most likely outcome, if we don't make the Finals, is a semi-final loss to Clemson.

Only other team that I think has a remote possibility of winning it is Clemson at the 6 seed

That unc pitt game actually might be interesting. But ya no excuse for Duke not to make the final. Unfortunate that hypothetically winning it won’t bump us off the 4 line.

Duke is 8-0 against its side of the bracket, 7-5 against the other side.
That's pretty astounding, tbh. I wish there was a team on UNC's side of the bracket that I actually think could beat them. If there was, I'd be feeling great about this draw.

Already resigned myself to that fact, and that we’ll be at best 1-2 vs unc in what should’ve been our year. Oh well just gotta hope for a relatively deep tourney run at this point. ACCT won’t matter much. Just the big dance where we can get some bragging rights back.

That's pretty astounding, tbh. I wish there was a team on UNC's side of the bracket that I actually think could beat them. If there was, I'd be feeling great about this draw.

Pitt has the best shot, IMO. Capel has had a surprising amount of success against UNC and Hinson is capable of going insane from 3. I can’t really see anyone else pulling it off.

Pitt has the best shot, IMO. Capel has had a surprising amount of success against UNC and Hinson is capable of going insane from 3. I can’t really see anyone else pulling it off.
Wake has the talent to do it, but they've completely collapsed to end the season.

I genuinely cannot recall Wake making a deep run in the ACCT since I started watching. Even State has made a few in that timeframe.

Wake at least has motivation since they probably need to beat UNC to get in. But I loathe Forbes so much I’m not going to be sad if they lose

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom