Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Virginia Tech

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredible. I guess when Proctor/Roach/Foster shoot 8-10 from 3 with 11/5 ATO, we're going to have a puncher's chance against bubble caliber teams.
I know you're being a little bit tongue in cheek, but there was a reason we shot so well, imo. The process was SO much better than it's been lately.

Proctor's game seems entirely mojo-based. When he's feeling it, he's got a sick handle, a knockdown shot, and an elite sense for how to respond to a defender's weight and positioning. He's one of the only players where I support him being a little extra with his dribbles and dancing, because it's like an instant power-up for him that unlocks his confidence and aggression, to the point where he's almost toying with people sometimes.

Such a drastic contrast to his mojoless stretches, where he's completely helpless off the dribble, can't shoot, and is terrified of even going near the lane.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom