Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] at Virginia Tech

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Incredible. I guess when Proctor/Roach/Foster shoot 8-10 from 3 with 11/5 ATO, we're going to have a puncher's chance against bubble caliber teams.
I know you're being a little bit tongue in cheek, but there was a reason we shot so well, imo. The process was SO much better than it's been lately.

Proctor's game seems entirely mojo-based. When he's feeling it, he's got a sick handle, a knockdown shot, and an elite sense for how to respond to a defender's weight and positioning. He's one of the only players where I support him being a little extra with his dribbles and dancing, because it's like an instant power-up for him that unlocks his confidence and aggression, to the point where he's almost toying with people sometimes.

Such a drastic contrast to his mojoless stretches, where he's completely helpless off the dribble, can't shoot, and is terrified of even going near the lane.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom