Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Baylor (Garden Classic, New York)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I actually thought we had a chance of winning until Zion took 12 total shots on national TV and the Pelicans lost to the Grizzlies at the buzzer.
Blew a 26-point lead too. Yep, we're fucking screwed tomorrow.

^^^Wild game. Seems like Ja scored every single time he drove to the hoop in the 4th. constant attack mode. I think they said he finished with 14 pts in the 4th with 12/24 for the game. Seems like so long ago we saw big Z in attack mode.

Hope the fellas all show up tomorrow night! I’m assuming Proctor is out so they'll need more than just Flip/Roach to play if they hope to win. Over/under Baylor making 9 3pFG?!

^^^Wild game. Seems like Ja scored every single time he drove to the hoop in the 4th. constant attack mode. I think they said he finished with 14 pts in the 4th with 12/24 for the game. Seems like so long ago we saw big Z in attack mode.

Hope the fellas all show up tomorrow night! I’m assuming Proctor is out so they'll need more than just Flip/Roach to play if they hope to win. Over/under Baylor making 9 3pFG?!
The Pelicans honestly might as well trade him. He's become completely marginalized. He's not good at anything besides scoring anymore anyway, so if you're not going to run the offense through him you're better off with just a role player defender out there.

If I hadn't read Mark Watson's "writing" for years, I'd be convinced he was using AI to generate his tweets. It doesn't sound like someone who's bad at writing. It sounds like someone pretending to be human.

"When Coach Jon Scheyer played Baylor in the basketball matchup, he found victory despite the difficulty of the game. Baylor was long with experience and they played hard for the fans of their team. Junior forward Kyle Singler struggled, wrangling just 5 points and missing all 10 of his goals. Thankfully Scheyer was aided by his backcourt friend Nolan Smith, who ended on 29 points, including some important 3pt shots that helped the win."

"A half fortnight later Duke would be making its final preparations to tangle with upstart Butler in an epic intersectional National Championship matchup. The game was a defensively-minded affair, and we all got the feeling that the toughest team would be left standing at night's end. Fortunately, the toughest team was the Blue Devils of Durham, who took home the ultimate national prize with a victory at the buzzer that proved once and for all that the game we love is really one of inches."

While searching for the box score for the 2010 game, I came across this. I swear, no other fanbase has to deal with this shit.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom