Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Georgia Tech

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly don't get this team. Do they have no pride or focus or what? I thought they'd turned a corner. Utter fucking trash.

This was basically covering the spread if you normalized Nate George's shooting %, lol

and I hate to pull this bullshit but GT has two stud freshmen coming into their own, they won't be nearly as bad in the second half of the conference schedule methinks

They beat Duke a month ago. It's a coaching disparity when it comes to these 2 teams and personnel.

That was a horrible experience but I'm at least glad they managed to win. Could have easily not gone that way.

Roach is my main concern at the moment, as our only non shithead and multi-year future of the program.

Reactions: aiw
They beat Duke a month ago. It's a coaching disparity when it comes to these 2 teams and personnel.
When has their coach shown he can coach besides when playing Duke (and like one other game)?

rome8180 said:
When has their coach shown he can coach besides when playing Duke (and like one other game)? (Thread reply)
He hasn't. That's why I mentioned the personnel and gameplan Stoudamirre has. It obviously matches up well with Duke

I don't care how well they match up, we should have won by 30 after what happened up there. Should have come out breathing fire. But this team fluctuates from playing to their potential to taking a giant shit on the sport.

You know what the solution is though? To push all potential returning upperclassmen out the door by bringing in an eight-man class. That should help.

I don't care how well they match up, we should have won by 30 after what happened up there. Should have come out breathing fire. But this team fluctuates from playing to their potential to taking a giant shit on the sport.
of course

On the plus side, Jaylen Blakes had a 5x1. One rebound, one assist, one block, one turnover, one foul.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom