Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Amile Jefferson

i thought his two offensive moves early in the game looked closer to 100% than I've seen him for a while.

We've seen that kind of thing in his last few games, though. He has some nice early first half plays, and is really active on both ends of the court, then falls apart. I think it's his foot - the more he's on it, the more it hurts. One of you doctor people, tell me if I'm completely off with that theory.

I am just not sure how the foot can be responsible for a phantom over-the-back call and a call that should have been a pushoff on Giles. The other fouls were legit though.

I don't know. Maybe he is grabbing and holding more. But I didn't think that was what caused the foul trouble in this game.

He had two fouls that were just blatant grab-and-holds, and that's what he was doing against Clemson, too.

The eye test tells me he still doesn't seem as spry as he was pre-injury and his total rebounding % in the 8 games since then confirms that he hasn't completely return to form.

He had about a minute of good D in the second half. The rest of his game looked more like pre-injury Amile. He grabbed some rebounds that kept us from losing.

Yeah, that was the best he's looked in a while, especially considering the competition. Great to see.

I am not nitpicking - he had a nice stat line, but he still seems to be a step behind his normal self.

His D and his brain on D are very off (fouling Collins more than once on 16 foot fadeaways that he made every time). Offensively, he looked good.

So unusual for him. I think of AJ as one of the more intelligent players Duke has had. A lot of things floating around your head when you come off of a significant injury I guess.

Definitely will miss this kid. Still think it's funny State fans thought him choosing Duke was the wrong decision.

Thain said:
Definitely will miss this kid. Still think it's funny State fans thought him choosing Duke was the wrong decision.
Still think it's funny K went all in on Tony Parker over him

Amile had a great second half. I'm really happy for him.

Also, I thought this was hilarious

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was pretty awesome when Colson came back into the game, and they seemed to talk shit to each other, and then Amile immediately posted him up and scored on him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom