Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Amile Jefferson

Did you think that was shit talking? I thought it looked like Amile said "You alright?" or something to that effect, and Bonzie said yeah. Or maybe we're describing different moments.

I saw them going back and forth twice. Maybe they were discussing each other's well-being and how they were enjoying their time in Brooklyn, but I kind of doubt it.

TS9 said:
Did you think that was shit talking? I thought it looked like Amile said "You alright?" or something to that effect, and Bonzie said yeah. Or maybe we're describing different moments.

This is what I though as well. At least the time he came back in from the ankle issue.

TS9 said:

Yeah, I thought it might have just been respectful. But Bonzie seems like a big shit-talker. I do have to say that I hate him a little less after watching his exchange with K after the game.

He has learned coachspeak quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Amile is more effective tomorrow. His performance lastnight was not up to his usual standard. It will be a rough game against SC.

Did the reporter say "plenty of verve" at the end of that clip?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom