Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

I wonder when the last time no FT were made in an entire game, it's gotta be one of those 4 corners games right?

I remember the commentators saying UNI didn’t attempt a FT attempt versus Villanova in the Atlantis tournament. Not 4 corners, but 4 days ago.

There are 350 D-I teams. They each play 30+ games. Then there are conference tournaments and the NCAA tournament. I imagine it happens more than you would think.

Pitt really has gone off a cliff since joining the ACC. Didn't they basically run off Jamie Dixon for not making the sweet 16 enough? Fools.

Don't think many people were expecting Notre Dame to be the most consistent of the Big East schools that joined in 2013 and 2014, assuming Louisville will be trash for a while in the aftermath of Rick "I Know Nothing!" Pitino.

Quick Derryck Thornton update:

ORating: 69.6
7 Assists
10 Turnovers
6-20 from the field

In retrospect, K worked miracles with this kid. Made him look like an enticing long-term player to other programs when he actually can't do anything well at all despite being three years removed from high school.

Last edited:
I'm sure his family blames it on coming to school a year early. He did that, right? I can't keep track of the revolving door these days.

I'm sure his family blames it on coming to school a year early. He did that, right? I can't keep track of the revolving door these days.
That's a weak excuse. DT is older than Brandon Ingram. If he stayed in the 2016 class, he would've been 19 years old before he played his first collegiate game.

Excited about this ND-MSU game. Nice and early. And this is my favorite kind of basketball, where I truly don't care about the outcome and can actually enjoy the sport.

Excited about this ND-MSU game. Nice and early. And this is my favorite kind of basketball, where I truly don't care about the outcome and can actually enjoy the sport.

And it might be nice to watch 47-year old Bonzie Colson annoying someone else's team.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom