Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

It's amazing 7:30 left in the game and no FTs have been made this entire game, WI is 0-2, and UVA has not had a single FTA.

I wonder when the last time no FT were made in an entire game, it's gotta be one of those 4 corners games right?

UVA finished the game 0-0 from the line.

I met a D1 ref tonight. My wife is friends with his wife, and we attend the same church apparently. I don't know if he has ever reffed a Duke game, and he hasn't made it up to the NCAAT level. So he's not worth befriending and bribing yet.

I wonder what leads someone down the path of becoming a professional referee. Such a strange life that must be.
The really shitty part is you have to start off reffing middle school girls and work your way up.

I've met a big time ref in my hometown that both my father-in-law and my brother's father-in-law know. He has reffed up to the Elite 8, I believe. He has also reffed a few Duke games, and knowing I'm a Duke fan, he put it to me very politely that "it's difficult to ref games for Coach K." Made me laugh.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom